Howdy from St. Louis!

Howdy all, this is setzuanfire from St. Louis. Me & ardnek710 grow about 30-35 chile plants a year and make sauces and powders with what we grow. We always like to try new varieties each year, but have settled on a few 'must-haves' that don't change: Hab. Francesca, Lemon Drop (Aji Limon?),Purira, Purple Pequins and Chiltepins. I'm looking forward to sharing info on growing, recipes, etc. with all y'all on this forum. brookthecook

setzuanfire said:
Howdy all, this is setzuanfire from St. Louis. Me & ardnek710 grow about 30-35 chile plants a year and make sauces and powders with what we grow. We always like to try new varieties each year, but have settled on a few 'must-haves' that don't change: Hab. Francesca, Lemon Drop (Aji Limon?),Purira, Purple Pequins and Chiltepins. I'm looking forward to sharing info on growing, recipes, etc. with all y'all on this forum. brookthecook

Welcome. I used to live in U City.

setzuanfire said:

Hey Brook, love both the names. :)

Welcome.

Back