Howdy

Greetings all, my name is Patrick.
I'm originally from Southwest Georgia but a little over 2 years ago I moved up to Fredericksburg, VA after my fiancée and I bought a house together. My pepper story started out with a bird's eye bush my Grandpa gave to me close to 10 years ago. Lost the original years back but I'm on the 3rd generation now from seed. Moved up to jalapeños after that, once again from my Grandpa, and I ended up turning into a bit of a pepper head. It was always something special my Grandpa and I shared and having lost him in 2016 it's turned into sort of a lasting connection with him and I have a special place in my heart for pepper bushes. I got started on super hots just after Grandpa passed away, my first being trinidad scorpions and bhut jolokias. I now have carolina reapers and what was marketed as chocolate bhutlahs, but looking at images online I don't think I got what I paid for. Whatever they are they're hot, I'd have to guess around the 2million scoville mark, but the color is off. That's actually what brought me here. I have some weird mottling on the leaves that no one I've spoken with has been able to identify and was hoping I could post some images and get an explanation. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and hope I can make some positive contributions to the community.
Cheers!
Patrick

FFMZ9PR.gif

:welcome: from the Pacific Northwest, Patrick!
Nice story about your Grandfather.

Back