Howdy!

Howdy! I'm new here! This is my first year growing superhots. I've bought seed several times but never got them planted soon enough. I also haven't grown anything since my oldest was born which will be 11 years in a few days here. Thats crazy!

I've loved spicy food since I was a kid. I started getting into Super hot powders about 7 years ago when introduced to them by a worker at a local Indian restaurant.

Here's what I'm container growing this year: Yellow Trinidad Scorpion, Jay’s Peach Ghost Pepper, Carolina Reaper, Sugar Rush Red, Sugar Rush Peach, Sugar Rush Stripey, Aji Charapita, Datil, Orange Habanero, Jalapeño, Orange Spice Jalapeño, Lemon Spice Jalapeño, Pumpkin Spice Jalapeño, Brown Jalapeño), Cayenne, Piñata Cayenne, Hungarian Wax Pepper, Serrano, and Thai.

1679069217087.png

Hello and welcome, Im a new guy here as well. You have a very impressive grow list for this year... Im writing mine all up I should have it posted up in the next day or so... Plus I have a few more I'm going to be getting a late start on but they will be hitting the Greenhouse so that I can get fruits... But it has been very welcoming here with lots of help and good info... i hope you find it the same... welcome again.

Hello and welcome, Im a new guy here as well. You have a very impressive grow list for this year... Im writing mine all up I should have it posted up in the next day or so... Plus I have a few more I'm going to be getting a late start on but they will be hitting the Greenhouse so that I can get fruits... But it has been very welcoming here with lots of help and good info... i hope you find it the same... welcome again.
Awesome - Thanks! I look forward to looking over your growlist. A Greenhouse? Lucky! =)

Welcome! That's indeed a great growlist.

Has your oldest been introduced to peppers yet? Asking because I'm slowly getting a 12 year old to learn to love a good level of spiciness. (A wonderful journey!)

Welcome! That's indeed a great growlist.

Has your oldest been introduced to peppers yet? Asking because I'm slowly getting a 12 year old to learn to love a good level of spiciness. (A wonderful journey!)
He has! I've been letting him have low level spice since he was a little one. Right now he loves Jalapeño poppers and Louisiana hot sauces and uses a bit of my powders from time to time. He did have part of a Habanero pepper the other day and said that was "too much." But he's proud of far his tolerance has come. =) When my 2nd-born was 3 he snuck into a tray of Carolina Reaper Jello I had setting in the fridge. He didn't have a good time. LOL! But he's is more of the pepper head now.

Back