• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping huge grocery store pods

What the hell. Look at these. What freak variety are these? That white paper is a business card. Damn. Well I have not tasted one but I will try one with my food (at work). I picked up a whole bag of them. BTW there is a crazy flat one in that pic. Not sure what that is.

hugehabs.jpg

your grocery store kicks ass dude! i think the flat one is jamaican scotch bonnet! all we have in the stores down here are some ratty lookin orange habs , most of them were picked green and demolished by bugs.

You know whats funny, the grocery store that I shop at often is one of those budget ones where they sell a lot of generic stuff. For some reason their grocery section has way more fresh fruits and veggies than the more upscale grocery stores. The only thing I can think is maybe they have a fast turn around due to the low prices so stuff so they always get fresh items on the shelf.

I'll let you know what they turn out like. If any are exceptional, I'll save you some seeds and send em your way with a photo of the parent pepper :) That way you might have a vague idea what it will turn out like - although I guess nothing will guarantee that you wont have a hybrid.

your grocery store kicks ass dude! i think the flat one is jamaican scotch bonnet! all we have in the stores down here are some ratty lookin orange habs , most of them were picked green and demolished by bugs.

Back