• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Huge thanks to PrairieChilihead !!!

I gotta say thanks to PrairieChilihead aka SAK59 on youtube for sending me three peppers varieties I have not tried before (well I've had choc habs but not the long kind). They are so fresh and awesome looking. Its late now so I cant try it tonight but I want to try one tomorrow. It will be awesome but its also going to suck at the same time :) I will try making a video of me dying.

Thanks again. They look awesome :)

Red Fatali, Yellow Fatali and Chocolate habanero - long variety.

sheldon.jpg

awsome! yeah sheldon is a hell of a nice guy! careful , those fatalis got some sting to them! his strange chocolate hab is great as well! lucky he didn't send you his jonah. i split it with a friend of mine who had never had any of the super hots! i was burning up but he spent 20 minutes under the faucet and damn near ate all the bread in my house! it was funny as hell though! the yellow fatalis are better than the reds. about the same heat. make a video dude!

I'll definitely do a vid. Maybe tomorrow sometime. I messaged Sheldon to see which one he'd like me to try first. If he doesnt reply by tomorrow, I'll just pick one. I'm leaning towards the Red Fatali (or is that Fatalii with two i's?) Anyway we'll see. From watching your vids, I'm preparing myself to get an ass woopin! LOL.

awsome! yeah sheldon is a hell of a nice guy! careful , those fatalis got some sting to them! his strange chocolate hab is great as well! lucky he didn't send you his jonah. i split it with a friend of mine who had never had any of the super hots! i was burning up but he spent 20 minutes under the faucet and damn near ate all the bread in my house! it was funny as hell though! the yellow fatalis are better than the reds. about the same heat. make a video dude!

Back