• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hydroponic Hydroponic growing data/info/study

Hey,

Searching for some hydro growing info (most I've found was canna growers forums) I just stumbled upon this: http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/33765.pdf

It's a bit long, but very in-depth, covering a lot of stuff from nutrients, temperatures, ph and oxygen levels.

Sorry if this has been posted before!

What info are you looking for? I dont grow or use cannabis (maybe if it becomes legal in Texas) but there is some useful info on those forums.Look through some of the glogs here, tons of info in there. Check out nick08's glog he has some beast ass hydro plants. Im doing my first dwc grow and nick has been extremely helpful.

Yep you're finding the same thing I did when I ventured out into coco/hydro. The 420 sites comprise about 99.5% of all the information out there. For the most part, I figure that if it's good enough for a cash crop I can probably tweak it slightly and use it for peppers. There's plenty of good info out there in those sites.

Neil

Same here, about that 420 site. Lurked that site all last year and still lurk it to this day. All I know about hydro Is thanks to that site. I'll Be starting an aeroponic grow this season now.

I wasn't asking for info... I was just posting that in-depth study for you all...

Have fun!

edit: I was refering to the canna forums as a not the best example, as pepper plants grow differently (in most every area - temperature, oxygen content in water, nutes, you name it)

Back