trade Hydroton for trade or sale

Yeah I use it in my mega garden and I didnt realize when i boght the mega garden that it came with more then enough for it. I had already bought a huge bag before the mega, so now I have quite a bit extra.

I agree. Coco coir by itself can stay too wet too long... Perlite or hydroton mixed in helps alot... Hydroton is great as a layer of mulch for containers in the hot summer heat. Helps keep soil temps lower and helps with water retention so you don't have to water three times a day. Someone out there needs this stuff!!!! Do they know they need it??

I was just thinking that the shipping would cost more than buying it local. Pity. There has to be someone up in that neck of the woods who needs some.

Ill pay the shipping fees and a bit extra. If youll send me a pm with the details we can figure something out. How much do you have?

Ill pay the shipping fees and a bit extra. If youll send me a pm with the details we can figure something out. How much do you have?

I keep forgetting about this post! I have quite a bit, its more then will fit in any flat rate priority box. It would probably fill up 3-4 of the biggest flat rate boxes they have. PM me if your still interested. I may actually have more then that too.

Back