• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I also ate the Naga Morrich ;-)

QuadShotz

Banned
Ok folks, I said I would so here it is.
Ate a 1/2 pod cut lenghwise as to get all the goodness. I did take out the seeds to grow 'em, but left all the nice hot white stuff.

Unfortunatly, the SD card got full at around the 4min mark, but you get to see most all the fun. really didnt miss much after that..just more burning and etc. Went on for another 7min or so with teh burning, and finally felt normal after around 10min.

Super-Endorphine high lasted a long time.

I didn't know 4min would be over 200Mb..ugh!

All in all, it was killer. I only really tasted it for about the first 30 seconds, after that, just bigtime delicious pain. :twisted:

Thx to Hippy for giving me the pods and providing the push to do it. Now, I just need to grow the Dorset, Bih, and the rest so I can eat them too. ;)

Skol,

~Q

Fruity dry pod?
I dry pods myself. for cooking, storing and such... all chiles lose their fresh flavor.
The ones I had, definitely were with a fruity aroma, not actual flavor.

Hmmm... nice vid!

Thx, I had re-hydrated it in just enuf plain water to cover it in the fridge.

Hippy's dried pods really do keep the aroma and flavor well IMO.

I'd have to let him say how they compare to fresh..but it's bloody damn hot...lol

~Q

Yeah, you kept saying where it hits you. I just felt it burns all over.
AFTER it started to calm down, it was more noticeable at the back of the mouth and gums.
Too hot to eat raw. good for cooking, though.

Maybe Hippy will be willing to share some of his drying secrets.

Yeah, I found the Fatali one of my faves..very hot and killer unique flavor. The Red Savina..honestly wasn't as hot as I thought it would be..but a good tasty pepper.

The Morrich had a good flavor until my mouth went about numb and I thought I was gonna choke when I swallowed and it really hit going down, but I sucked it up...lol

Heat like a freight train to the face and throat. Now I can't wait to grow the Dorset which Hippy said was even hotter.

Good stuff...not for most mortals, but dang fun hurty stuff. :D

-Q

Welcome to the masochist club.
We just need a few sadistic girls, and we can open an S&M club. :P

Omri said:
Welcome to the masochist club.
We just need a few sadistic girls, and we can open an S&M club. :P

Funny you say that, I used to run a site called fetishchixs.com :)

I *don't* suggest going to that url now as it's not mine anymore, this was in like 1998-99.

We had like 50+ webmodels including a few famous ones..not rly p0rn, just portfolios and such. Like onemodelplace does.

Dem's was good times I tell ya.
pimp0000.gif

rainbowberry said:
:lol: It's Baldrick again from Black Adder.

Milady, I respectfully tell you to bite my berries.

I'm no Baldrick. ;P

I'm way cuter, and way smarter.

I can't help the accent, I'm scot-irish canuck, and have a bit of a speech impediment thanks to the Scarlet Fever.

Shall I find a character for you? That could prove most intriging... ;)

Do I dectect a flush of that alabaster skin?

*hugs*

Oh, and Lady, do post you eating a pepper..I've not seen one yet. ;P

Cheers.

~Q

I don't need to prove myself on a video thanks, unless it's funny I can't quite see the purpose of watching a chilli being eaten. God you called me a lady, the biggest compliment I've had this morning, cheers.

But, of course, I was raised in the olde manner. ;)

Mum would berate me for less. She still loves Devonshire Cream on her Crumpets.

And a beautiful one you are, at that. If a smidge onry. ;) Eh, I'm a leo, i can forgive. Virgo,. are ye?

No worries, eh?

Sorry if I sounded off, I do enjoy watching your videos. Did you get many seeds inside it BTW? They often don't seem to have many.

Not to worry milady, I found no malice therein.

Yes, the Morrich has hella seed..since Hippy sent the pods for me to eat, but also for seed..I was stoked. One Morrich has at least 20-30 seeds. And, I have a pod left..plus the seeds sent..Neil rox hard.

The fatali and red savina, they had crapy seed, but about 15-20 ea. Enouf for me to post that I had them in trade. I'm a good guy.

Celts Rule.. ;)

*and, hugs for milady. (are you and Imri rly topgether?)

-Q

rainbowberry said:
I don't need to prove myself on a video thanks, unless it's funny I can't quite see the purpose of watching a chilli being eaten. God you called me a lady, the biggest compliment I've had this morning, cheers.
Pretty lady. ;)

Omri said:
Pretty lady. ;)

That was a given, I thought. ;)

As a celt, I find her most a beautiful lass indeed..but, It's not my place to comment on this, now is it?

A friend, I value higher than a lover, unless the twain should meet. That, however...is truly a precious thing.

A friend, that I'd happy to have.

/with milady's pardon and excusal..

~Q

Ah thank you Guys, my head is growing my the minute. I live in England QuadShotz and Omri in Israel so it's an awfully long distance relationship isn't it Omri?

I only had around 5 decent sized seeds in my Naga pod, it was one grown very late in the season though and not even a medium sized pod.

I'm Libra by the way, well balanced (not).

Back