• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video I ate a Douglah! Video!

36 seconds in, the pain starts :lol: 1:37, this is a bad idea. :lol:

Hahahaha, flaming gas poured down my throat. Oh and change the title to "i ate half a Douglah"!!! :rofl: Just joking you did pretty well i reckon.
They are evil!

You did pretty good dude. Was most the suffering when the camera was turned off? People aren't kidding when they say those things are nasty! :)

Nice job! I imagine minutes 3 - 6 were excruciating off camera. That is when the heat usually peaks for me. Are we going to see you do other chiles?

I will be doing others. Just not for a while... That was pretty bad.

Yes, most of the suffering was done off camera.

Great job Rattman! it took guts to try that. those things are terribly hot! i'm sure you realize now that beer makes it worse! this year i got cappy's douglah! i'm shaking already. hope you do more vids!

GREAT video mate, took it like a pro. Not quite at Neil's league though.... We will all catch up one day in a galaxy far far away.
I can't wait to eat a Douglah.... It is one of the seed sets I have highest hopes for this season, looking forward to it more than the scorpions or any others...

I still have a ways to go to be on Neil's level.

There are still plenty of super-hots for me to try. Next up might be a fatalli or a Bhut. Those are the only others I have growing right now.

If someone wants to send me a pod or two to try, I will film that too.

That looked really brutal! Thought you handled it pretty well, I am still amazed that there are things out there that are as spicy as the things we grow and love.

Back