• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I can dream....

I was at my old house (read.... the ex's house) today picking up my kids. I couldn't help but look at the backyard and imagine what I could be doing with it... How many plants could I grow back there????

8664166828_fedd727072_b.jpg

I used to use this yard as a driving range!

lol.....I can see it now.... the ex comes home while I'm cultivating an acre.... "what in the hell are you doing???"...... "Nothin'"....

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. If she wasn't your ex- already, if you planted that whole plot full of pepper plants, she probably would become so pretty quickly!

So what's up with that one rogue tree growing in the middle of it all? Obviously, the area is not wanting for trees, so what's up with that one awkward tree growing in the middle of it all?

+1 on getting the kids into gardening. Of course having the helpful knowledge needed would be a reason to help THEM cultivate a garden in that plot.

I don't see a garden. I see the wind howling and me hitting a knock down 9 iron, under the trees to a back right pin

I used to go full 5 iron to the back tree line

I see me with a big slice breaking the window of the white trailer.

I've done that too with the driver.... except the wooden fence saved me from breaking anything. Banana slice!!!!

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. If she wasn't your ex- already, if you planted that whole plot full of pepper plants, she probably would become so pretty quickly!

So what's up with that one rogue tree growing in the middle of it all? Obviously, the area is not wanting for trees, so what's up with that one awkward tree growing in the middle of it all?

That's a pecan tree. I used to have a second pecan tree, plum trees, persimmons tres, a pear tree, a fig tree, and a big dogwood tree back there too. That pecan is the last of them. There are still 4 pecan trees in the front yard

Back