• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I cant Stop

Tom,were gonna start worrying about you when you start incorperating chiles into your flies,tepins for salmon eggs,thais for streamers,poppers...

if you cant meet the exercise needs of certain dog breads then you shouldnt have that type of dog. I also understand young dogs will still do some damage because they're young & still need to be trained.

the way I solved the problem with my dogs years ago when I had enough of destroyed things (changed my method) I'd take my fingers & press hard into their tongue jaw area so their mouth stayed open (& so they couldnt close & bite)& most likely had to wrestle them to the ground also :lol:(cane corsos are strong even when young)
I would put alot of tabasco sauce in their mouth :hell: they didnt like that :lol: & then put some tabasco sauce on the object they destroyed.
their actions of destroying stuff stopped within 2 weeks! & never chewed on anything or took anything unless I gave them the object to do so. plus normal training. heck they wouldnt even touch a steak left out on the table while I'm gone to work.

Back