• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

I.D help?

This is my two year old pepper that I have no idea what it really is.

Pictures bellow, when pods ripen they are yellow color.

ASCDp42.jpg

cWDga0h.jpg

1wsV7m7.jpg

Posted topic like last year without much help, and it was just leaves then ( winter pic) some people here said its not even a pepper and that it looked like a flower plant ( lol ? )

Lets hope for more luck this time ;)

Chilima said:
 you are right looks like that too so which one is it, i tend to think you might have the correct guess here

You would have to be the judge of that. I can only say what I think it looks like. I've never eaten the ornamentals at the greenhouse because we spray them with junk you don't want to eat

quibz said:

You would have to be the judge of that. I can only say what I think it looks like. I've never eaten the ornamentals at the greenhouse because we spray them with junk you don't want to eat

Think you are right there buddy. Yellow salsa it is. The goldfinger suggestion was close but by the look of the leaves and shorter pods on my plant its the salsa pepper :). Ive tasted few of the pods and i am not a fan of them. But they look pretty when they are ripe and pepper is very decorative so yeah will be keeping it just for that.

Thanks everyone for your guesses.

THP rocks :D

Back