• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

I.D. These peppers if you can (pic heavy)

Hey Guys,

So I bought a few boxes of mixed peppers from Bakers peppers they had a pretty great deal going on buy 3 boxes of mixed peppers get 3 free so I went for it. All these peppers look great I cant wait to start drying, powdering, freezing, and sauce making with these bad boys. Before I started I was hoping to I.D. them as I will be seed saving from some of the nice looking pods for next seasons grow and I would just love to know what they all are out of curiosity ;). Maybe the guys at Bakers Peppers can chime in and help out even? I separated all the peppers into what I can best tell to be the same looking type. Bakers posted that these are the possible varieties in their mixed boxes. Hope someone can help me I.D. at least some of these bad boys thanks guys.

Also want to shout out to Bakers Peppers first season growing but I love that you guys have been pumping out fresh peppers early in the season and the great deal you have going on.

And heres the possible types they can be to help people narrow them down hopefully.   

Butch T Reaper ScorpionChocolate Bhutlah, The Reaper Red, The Reaper Yellow, Chocolate Moruga Brain, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Red, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow, Chocolate Scorpion, Brain Strain Red, Brain Strain Yellow, Yellow 7 Pot, Peach Ghorpion (Ghost Scorpion), Naglah Red, Ghost Pepper Red, Scotch Brain Orange, Scotch Brain Yellow, Peach Ghost Pepper, Big Black Mama, Big Red Mama, Bubblegum 7 Pot, Borg 9 Chocolate, Borg 9 Red
And here are the pics 
IMG_0262_zpsvc82plum.jpg
IMG_0261_zpsa1heqnrg.jpg
IMG_0260_zpsu8irym66.jpg
IMG_0259_zpsajmerfms.jpg
IMG_0258_zps8eu8cphv.jpg
IMG_0257_zpspy55fkc7.jpg
IMG_0256_zpsafayzuwd.jpg
IMG_0255_zpseddwhtkh.jpg
IMG_0254_zpskdlaqrzf.jpg

Dale Baker was banned from THP for being a shady thief as well as his obnoxious rants. However it is nice to hear you are happy with your order. I can't see your pics to help id. #photobucketsucks

Was he really haha I had no idea. This is my first season growing so kind of a newb they looked legit to me I have some seedlings that are taking off great about to be fruiting and I am happy with these mixed boxes but anyway glad I didnt get ripped off haha. Damn cant see any all my other posts came up normal can no one see them?
hogleg said:
Dale Baker was banned from THP for being a shady thief as well as his obnoxious rants. However it is nice to hear you are happy with your order. I can't see your pics to help id. #photobucketsucks

I went to postimage . org,u just load ur file then go down and click forum hotlink, or at least on my phone that's how it is.

Just click choose images and it should go to your phones gallery( or computer folder?) Pick your pic.

Then scroll down and click the clipboard next to forum hotlink and it copies to your clipboard.

Then come back here and paste it

I couldn't get imgur to work, this one seems to work well, and you don't have to sign up or anything, I spent two days trying to use photo bucket and imgur, maybe imgur would work if my phone had more memory. Just thought I should share that

Back