• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I don't want to work...

I'm sitting at work right now with a horrible wine and beer hangover AND I have to go to a job interview in an hour....I want to go back to bed....

Oh glorious dream job! Thinking happy thoughts!

I just applied for a swell job (been waiting for it to open for 4 years!!!) and I've been wishin, prayin, casting bones, sacrificing small.... umm. yeah.

Good Luck!

Video game tester: Sweeeeeeet.

i got age of empires 3 recently, collectors box, present from Mrs Shooty and it had pictures and a DVD of the offices of the company who made it. The programmers, not microsoft. If looked very, very cool.

But then, perhaps all american offices are like that... rather than the 200 year old, original wallpaper and furniture (and electrical systems!) things we have to put up with over here. Or maybe it's just my office.

I say recently. Must have been a year ago now. Wow.

Shooty* said:
But then, perhaps all american offices are like that... rather than the 200 year old, original wallpaper and furniture (and electrical systems!) things we have to put up with over here. Or maybe it's just my office.
Now see, that's where I want to live. It's old and has character.

Character, milldew and damp.

I know the kind of "good" old, like aftershave advert hotel room old, or rich british stockbroker old, but there's also the "peeling wallpaper", cheap crappy furniture old too.

Shooty* said:
Character, milldew and damp.

I know the kind of "good" old, like aftershave advert hotel room old, or rich british stockbroker old, but there's also the "peeling wallpaper", cheap crappy furniture old too.
Ah, that's not what I had in mind...sort of...

You tested any games yet, mullet?

I haven't been keeping an eye on the gaming scene for a while. If you'd applied a few months earlier, you could have been playing lego Star Wars 2 to death. Man, I love the first one. Have to wait for xmas to get the second.

Shooty...you didn't know about the Mullet Game..?
It's about a guy dressed in a sizzler alfit going around the restaurant searching for Naga Morich tring to get them before a dog does. Very cool game....

Shooty* said:
You tested any games yet, mullet?

I haven't been keeping an eye on the gaming scene for a while. If you'd applied a few months earlier, you could have been playing lego Star Wars 2 to death. Man, I love the first one. Have to wait for xmas to get the second.
I haven't been into the game scene for about 4 yers myself. I find it is a waste of time (no offense to gamers here). I start the new game on the 13th. I did test for THQ Sports Wireless for a year about a year and a half ago tho.

Back