• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I finally found it.

A central American based restaurant (their food is losely mexican and central american, with american touches) that offers sliced onions and habaneros for free.

This should be the standard, I wish all restaurants offered this. Q_Q

A central American based restaurant (their food is losely mexican and central american, with american touches) that offers sliced onions and habaneros for free.

This should be the standard, I wish all restaurants offered this. Q_Q

Name of the restaurant? I occasionally go to Asheville NC

I don't remember the name. Its in woodfin, not asheville. The food is decent and the fact that they offer sliced habaneros let's you know its closer to the real thing than most.

ill prob eat there tomorrow.

Please let us know what place this is. I live in asheville and have been trying to find a great spicy food place. A good one near me off Montford ave is Nine Mile. Thanks!

Edit: I found these two restaurants looking on google. Is it one of them? Baja Cafe Asheville, Taqueria Fast.

Haha its not Baja. Now I do eat at Baja a lot, they make a sauce there that is habanero based and kinda spicy. They now offer, thanks to I assume my constant asking for spicer sauces, a sauce with blairs mega death sauce in it :D. They're not that pricy for lunch but they have a wonderfully flavored steak at night. I usually eat there during the day though.

The other place, the one with the sliced habs offered, is called tacos and its close to where skate a round used to be. Its about 2 miles from my work haha. I love the food and you can tell its closer to the real thing than most places. They also have a red habanero sauce on the table that I'm gonna try tomorrow.

Today I'm eating at a thai restaurant that offers food thai hot. We'll see if it is!

I've never heard of nine mile. What do they serve? I'm always looking for places with spicy food.

nine mile has great Caribbean food. I dont know if its Jamaican or what but it is great! They also have of course some great micro brews on tap and a TV for catching the game. Let me know about any other nice spicy food joints you find! Everywhere i go i order the hottest thing on the menu and am always disappointed. They also have Ghost Wings at Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack out on Patton ave. I just like the sign haha

hotChicken2.jpg

Back