• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I got flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave the pepper plants a small shot of Epsom salts and within 5 days I have literallt 100's of lil flowers!!!!! I wish my camera was working I'd be posting pics like a freak!!!! I have 36 Super Hots and 4 Jalapenos and they each have a minimum of 10-12 flowers per plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :onfire:

U can inject the Epsom's by buying some syringes ( insulin syringes ) from a pharmacy, dissolve the Epsom water and inject it into the plant. I tried this with a mild fert to see with my jalapeno and in the next few days it was looking very very green . Dunno how it works with epsom but i'll try.

Aji Chombo said:
Some sort of Epsom drip line through a cannular? :P

When do we get to see the photos?

peppermanbaha said:
U can inject the Epsom's by buying some syringes ( insulin syringes ) from a pharmacy, dissolve the Epsom water and inject it into the plant. I tried this with a mild fert to see with my jalapeno and in the next few days it was looking very very green . Dunno how it works with epsom but i'll try.

Bwahahahahah!

I highly doubt there were syringes involved. I was wondering if it was foliar feed or in the soil...

Back