I got sprouts!!!

do you plan on keeping them indoor for winter?
yup I'm looking at several different lighting systems not quite sure what to go with yet.

newpeppergrower1105 said:
do you plan on keeping them indoor for winter?

thirdcoasttx said:
yup I'm looking at several different lighting systems not quite sure what to go with yet.
Same here! I had two giant chocolate habaneros pop yesterday. Waiting on the bonnets and ghosts to sprout. I am going to order up a setup with some T5 bulbs and keep these guys indoor until next season.

It always starts with a few, next thing you know its 150 haha then the wife starts b*tching so you plant more just to piss her off then you end up with 200 lol but congrats on the new little ones

thirdcoasttx said:
I'm a complete newb to growing peppers but after three weeks I have two out of six ghosts sprouts! I'm super stoked! They are small but just sprouted today! Will post pics as soon as I figure out how!
How long did it take for them to sprout? My habs were less than a week. Two scotch bonnets popped this morning (one with helmet head). But my ghost are still showing no sign of action.

Husker21 said:
How long did it take for them to sprout? My habs were less than a week. Two scotch bonnets popped this morning (one with helmet head). But my ghost are still showing no sign of action.
It took about three weeks for these two to show their faces!

I just got the germination station from hydrofarm and put 60 seeds in, ghost, Carolina reapers, takonotsume, and mullato something or another!

I now have a total of six the two ghost which havnt changed much in size, 2 mulato isleno which took about a 4 days to sprout and have already doubled in size, and 2 takonotsume that popped up in the past couple days!

all 72 slots i planted 70 popped out and are looking nice all about an inch and a half grown under florescent real close to the dirt  for the first few weeks now this week starting outside

Back