trade I have yellow bhut jolokia to trade!!!

Hi guys,
I just recently got some yellow bhut's from dave. I will do a 5 for 5 trade. I am only looking for rare superhots or habanero varieites. Here are just some that I can name.
7 pot Primo
big bang naga
potka morich
Chocolate scorpion (any out there?)
Just anything that is rare. I REALLY like chocolate varieties so if you guys think you have ANY thing that you think I might like please pm me. I would be up for just about any different superhots.

Thanks,
Kyle

I have either yellow 7-pots or yellow Scorpions. I forget which. If you are interested, I'll dig through and find them.

JayT said:
I have either yellow 7-pots or yellow Scorpions. I forget which. If you are interested, I'll dig through and find them.

I'm good on the yellow 7's but what scorps do you have I already have the CARDI strain.....

I'm honestly not sure the strain. I got them from AJ. Will have to ask where they came from. AJ???

How about peach habs?

I will think about the peach habs. I'm going to wait a little while and see if anything else comes up if not i will message you.

Yeah that's a little too late I'm hoping someone over in my side of the world, if not I'l just plant a bunch of yellow bhut's still thats pretty good.

But again guy's I'm looking for any cool habanero's or habanero types. Thanks

You need any of these?

7-Pot Jonah
Mustard Hab
Dorset Naga
Tasmanian Hab (only three seeds though)

AApart from orange habs thats all i got :D

marcio_sjrp said:
What Habaneros are you looking for?

Anything different not your reds, chocolates,oranges you know what I mean? For example I don't want orange habs but I would trade for harold st.barts which is orange

I have some seeds of the Venezuelan Sweet Habanero if you might want to trade for some of them. They have the full flavor, and aroma, of a habanero but only have a very small amount of heat, if any.

Alan

Novacastrian said:
You need any of these?

7-Pot Jonah
Mustard Hab
Dorset Naga
Tasmanian Hab (only three seeds though)

AApart from orange habs thats all i got :D

I might trade with ya I dunno let me see if anything else comes up.

Pablopepper said:
I have orange and red habaneros...

Do i have any chance :D ?

No sorry.

Mister_Al said:
I have some seeds of the Venezuelan Sweet Habanero if you might want to trade for some of them. They have the full flavor, and aroma, of a habanero but only have a very small amount of heat, if any.

Alan

no thanks man looking for something with heat.

I have habanero arbol, habanero white, habanero caribbean red, chocolate habanero (3),Habanero paper lantern (3), golden lantern habanero, mustard habanero(3), red savina habanero(3), big sun habanero, jamaican chocolate habanero.

mark:)

Back