I Just STUFFED Myself

This thread is for those times that you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you ate WAY too much. Like, sh!t, I REALLY didn't need to order those fried pickles AND ask for a second order of corn fritters....where is my forklift to get my fat behind out of this chair. Whether you eat out or have a great home cooked meal, post a pic before, after, or like me, at the moment I realized that I was going to need assistance to get out of my chair. If you can't post a pic, then tell us all about your glutenous adventure.

I will start...I Just Stuffed Myself at Thig's BBQ joint in Jacksonville, NC.
41ad3000.jpg

Corn fritter and fried pickle apps, half rack spare ribs AND two pieces fried chicken, slaw and fried okra to round it out. I gotta tell you, this was the best fried chicken I have ever had. It was hot, crispy, and freaking moist. I was like Holy Jesus, how can it be this moist and be fried? Whatever gypsy magic they use, this place is gonna be added to my eating out rotation.

That sounds freakin awesome. I could toss down some serious BBQ about now. I have the same problem ordering too much food at the BBQ joints. My favorite is Rudy's in San Antonio Texas. I can never decide on whether to get the the Brisket, the turkey or their freakin awesome sausage links so I usually end up getting them all. Add in the to (die for) creamed corn, a few of their pickled Jalapenos and the loaf of bread they toss in and I'm stuffed for the night and half of the next day.
This looks like a thread I'll be able support frequently

Back