• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I need Help With Pepper light fixture?

I have a heat mat and everything I have some plants growing lil by lil bt I noticed for some reason some of my plants are dying like some stay alive and etc and like 2 died looks like they burn I was gonna ask for help if I buy a regular dome shop light and a Spiral Daylight bulb 6500k will that be good to grow my plants indoors till they flower?? I don't wnana take em outside cause I got some messed uh neighbors trying to kill my other pepper plants and which they have to the reason I wnana grow indoors but I wnana know if the spiral Daylight Bulb 6500k will be good for growing indoors till they flower peppers?? Also becuz I'm on a budget I'm not trying to spend much

2.) Also I have a seedling mat and I wanted to ask also this wen the seedlings sprout and etc do I take them off the mat and toss them under the light or leave em with the light and heat mat? Cuz I grow them in my closet and it gets warm in there so yeah...?

Also does anybody have any extra seeds they like to share...ill send SASBE?

what is the distance between the seedlings and the light and If you closet is getting a bit to hot it could be an issue for the seedlings try getting a small fan to let it cool down. I like to keep my seedlings between 80 and 85 degrees soil temp and a distance of 4 to 6 inches from the lights and after a week of sprouting I like to remove them from the heating mat. Heat mats are always 10 to 15 degrees warmer than the room, so check the soil temperature to make sure it is not to hot. My thai dragon, 7 pot chaguanas, and wild brazil are already flowering under 2 T8 daylights and 2 42 watt daylights, but Omri posted a great thread on lighting http://www.thehotpep...__fromsearch__1 .

Back