• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I published a book

neat.

this amzon publishing platform is amazing... i hear you can even set it up to have actual paper prints produced on demand... like one off prints. how cool is that.

hot stuff said:
Hey. If any of you are into spirituality and traditional Christian prayers, I published a book on Amazon on kindle and print form. 

It's a simpler form of the breviary, an hourly prayer book that prays the Psalm in a traditional format over the course of week.

https://www.amazon.com/Pray-Unceasingly-BRIEFER-SIMPLER-BREVIARY-ebook/dp/B01MT54IEA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485636060&sr=1-1&keywords=pray+unceasingly
Very nice brother I grew up in the Lutheran church and now I'm non denomination and reformed. I'll have to place an order and read through it as a devotional. 

Yes, because there are 8 canonical hours throughout the day and there are specific psalms for those hours daily you can pick it up anytime and pray through one of the hours for the day and hour.  

Thanks guys.

Back