I review Compmodders wicked 7 pot Brown

Jon did a fantastic job on that bad boy.  Every one I've eaten off that plant has been no joke.  Jon, beyond the stomach cramps (and I can't blame you for that), you made that pepper look like a cake walk.  Kudos my friend!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
It is all payback for what we do to him! I sure hope the Jonah I sent is not like the ones I cut open last night, I could pour the oil out into a puddle. :)

Nice review!

We'll find out tonight! ;)

JoynersHotPeppers said:
It is all payback for what we do to him! I sure hope the Jonah I sent is not like the ones I cut open last night, I could pour the oil out into a puddle. :) 

Nice review!
NOW THATS SOME SERIOUS OIL!
PepperLover said:
great review for great pepper
Brian is killing everyone
Thank you! Hes got to have some fun too! ; )

I remember last years reviews, you did the brown and it hurt you and the next night was the Jonah, you forgot all about the brown :) You grew some killer pods this year! Seems like many of us despite the crazy weather had an awesome year. Looking forward to seeing other people continue to review your grow. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I remember last years reviews, you did the brown and it hurt you and the next night was the Jonah, you forgot all about the brown :) You grew some killer pods this year! Seems like many of us despite the crazy weather had an awesome year. Looking forward to seeing other people continue to review your grow.
You talking to me or Brian? LoL

compmodder26 said:
Jon did a fantastic job on that bad boy.  Every one I've eaten off that plant has been no joke.  Jon, beyond the stomach cramps (and I can't blame you for that), you made that pepper look like a cake walk.  Kudos my friend!

Thanks for the kind words Brian! If onky my gut could handle it the same way! Haha

We'll find out tonight! ;)
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Sorry, Brian - back to your post and thread!

Great review again :)
Thanks Chris! :)

megahot said:
Thanks Nigel! I agree with you my friend! His seeds just made this yrs grow list! :)

I hope they grow true for you Jon.  The plant was in very close proximity to 4 other plants.  If they don't grow true, I'll send you some from next years pods off of the mother plant as it is the only one I'll be growing in my backyard next year.  All of my other plants will be grown in a community garden near my house.  So seeds from next years pods are almost guaranteed to grow true.

Back