• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake I review Joyner's cappuccino ghost powder via my sinus

hogleg said:
Right after this i walked up the hill about thirty feet and started hallucinating for five minutes straight. It took about three hours, before i could function again. I got the shits in about 40 minutes, that lasted about sixteen hours. My face was destroyed for over 24 hours.
So much fun though. And I feel great right now.
Oh and when i say chunky I don't mean flakes this was a very fine powder it was just compressed from being in my pocket.         cameos by Mawgi Dawgy and Shaman Jahmar

Sorry for the low quality. best i could get.
And its really good on food to.
Thanks again JHP.

OMFG WTF did I just WATCH!?.......Did u REALLY just snort some reaper powder!!?

hogleg said:
Still??? y'all still bringing up old shit. I swear its like every few months some wiseguy has to bump it. :rofl:  Much love for my THP family :dance:

Hogleg called you a wise guy. :Rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Coup said:
ayyy lmao

The Hot Pepper said:
hog,

you missed your calling as a YouTube star!!!!! :lol:
YouTube or TV. lol He's more likely to end up on that show "1000 ways to die". :Rofl:
image.jpeg

TNKS said:
MORE PROOF HE TALKS MORE SHIT THEN HE CAN BACK UP!!!
ICONIC douche punk 101

This coming from a dude that claims to be from a MC that he can't even spell the name of properly. And got so scared of one lil keyboard warrior that he informed me he had 300 bikers to back him up. You don't have a cut, you are full of shit. If the club you claim to be in knew the way you misspell their name it would be grounds for a beating. You know when you put "ito" at the end of a Spanish word it means "small", right?

And if you don't think I know you are trying to get this thread locked, then you are still a dumbshit. Give it yer best pal I couldn't give two shits if this thread got locked.  :rofl: Yep, still laughing at you

SavinaRed said:

Did it burn worse than crank ?

Youncan bet your sweet ass it burns more than crank!
hogleg said:

This coming from a dude that claims to be from a MC that he can't even spell the name of properly. And got so scared of one lil keyboard warrior that he informed me he had 300 bikers to back him up. You don't have a cut, you are full of shit. If the club you claim to be in knew the way you misspell their name it would be grounds for a beating. You know when you put "ito" at the end of a Spanish word it means "small", right?

And if you don't think I know you are trying to get this thread locked, then you are still a dumbshit. Give it yer best pal I couldn't give two shits if this thread got locked.  :rofl: Yep, still laughing at you
Let me guess...he spelled it Banditos? Didn't he?

hogleg said:
Hah!!! This thread is never EVER gonna die-!!!!!!!!!

Hogleg, you are the monument to monumental insanity... i don't think i could top what you have done -- not even with the help of a team of maniacs freshly busted out of an asylum. (I'm saying this with sincere admiration, just in case that needs clarifying).
For the record, i could give a really big damn if this thread got locked. Your OP, and some of the ensuing posts have given me a lift more than once on those grey gritty days of winter when i needed it.
Thanks, man.

Back