• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I review smileyguys Douglah x TS

Thanks Gnome! I wish it woulda been a good tasting pod! This is the first pod I've ever spit out and I've done about 100 reviews lol

Dude, we are linked mentally or something, I just uploaded my review of the same cross from Brian at ghostpepperstore.com. His is just as hot as Mike`s, but tastes worse. Hottest thing EVER and I`ve eaten it twice. The second one is the first pod to ever make me puke. 

The red version is about Primo-hot and tastes a great deal better, but still has some bitterness and a perfumy flavor.

At last, someone else has to suffer eating one of these. All I can say is sorry that someone had to. 

Glad you didn`t swallow it, it would have crucified your stomach.

You could not have picked a worse pepper to start back with. Not a great taste and unfreakingbelievably hot.

How do you do it Nigel??? You are not human my friend! Lol

Yeah, I'm glad I didnt swallow it either!!! :)
After I started chewing it my brain said don't you dare swallow this!!! Haha you are the man Nigel!!!
Btw my chocolate scorpion is starting to pod up. I will send ya a few pods in a few months :)

megahot said:
How do you do it Nigel??? You are not human my friend! Lol

Yeah, I'm glad I didnt swallow it either!!! :)
After I started chewing it my brain said don't you dare swallow this!!! Haha you are the man Nigel!!!
Btw my chocolate scorpion is starting to pod up. I will send ya a few pods in a few months :)
I haven`t eaten as many superhots as you, so I`m still playing catch-up.  :fireball:
I`m really pleased you didn`t swallow it, that would have been the last one you ate. I cannot imagine anything hotter. There probably is, I just can`t imagine it.

I have to say, the awfulness of these doesn't surprise me even a little. I have always found the Butch T and the Douglah to be bitter, painful, and soapy. Put them both together and no good can come from it. I am more surprised that the red phenotype actually tastes decent.

Good review Mega, I still have some of Smileyguy's brown pods that I have been to afraid to try.

Nice job! Sorry i couldn't have posted sooner but wooow! Soooo hot! I'm amazed at the hiccups from not even swallowing! Watching you guys eat these makes me want to try and choke a whole one down but im scared shitless! Great job!
I must add that I've tried chunks of them but only fingernail sized. Hottest thing I've ever eaten!

Back