chinense I Review The Orange Habanero

Hey guys

I did a new pod test for the orange habanero.
My last hot one before super hot vids.

Any feedback appreciated. 
Cheers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ce_KPf7aM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

howardsnm1 said:
good review.. i look forward to others
i've got a bhut review waiting to be edited.. after that i'm just waiting on/hoping my other home grown varieties ripen before the first frost.
Jamison said:
Very nice review! Good job!
cheers!

Well done, old chap. Are you over there for the foreseeable future, or fixed term contract? 

Is it hard to ship peppers to Japan, through Customs etc.?

Nigel said:
Well done, old chap. Are you over there for the foreseeable future, or fixed term contract? 

The in-laws shipped orange habs out to me a time or two while I was on Okinawa. .. not sure how customs worked since it went to one of the military bases and was handled by usps almost the entire time.... it does take a bit of time going that route, though.... I always lost abi ut half the pods from mold and had to use the others almost immediately....

Nigel said:

Cheers!

Married and no interest in living in the UK again..
i actually really wanna come out your way and brew in San Diego for a year or so, but would be difficult getting the wife over too, it looks like i'm here for the foreseeable.

not sure what customs are like r.e. shipping peppers but i don't think it is strict like i.e. Australia.
Rick sent me a bunch of seeds last year and they got here fine, they had opened the package but left it alone. and a thai friend from the UK sent me seeds also, which makes me think they are kinda relaxed.

If i get sent stuff from the states i usually use my mates naval address, but like Rhm said, it's a really slow trip and takes up to 3 weeks!
p.s. whilst on the subject of habaneros and san diego, i was enjoying a few pints of Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin in Yokohama on saturday. fantastic beer!

Back