chinense I tested the Ice Scream Scorpion by Butch Taylor

Very interesting, great review bro! I'm surprised that it didn't have a cutrus flavor . If ut did it would be like an orange creamcicle. Sounds like a tasty pod nonetheless. Keep up the great reviews!

MisterBigglesworth said:
Man. You are battle-hardened if "ghost pepper hot" is no big deal to you.

*______*

haha check out my other vids, youll see.
megahot said:
Very interesting, great review bro! I'm surprised that it didn't have a cutrus flavor . If ut did it would be like an orange creamcicle. Sounds like a tasty pod nonetheless. Keep up the great reviews!
thanks bud! youre right it really would have had a creamsicle flavor to it. that was the most surprising thing to me.

If I get pods from my plant in the next month or so and it does grow true, It would be cool if you are willing to taste it and compare Butch's pod to mine in terms of flavour and heat. Would give a good measure of stability with this new strain.

Island_Dan said:
If I get pods from my plant in the next month or so and it does grow true, It would be cool if you are willing to taste it and compare Butch's pod to mine in terms of flavour and heat. Would give a good measure of stability with this new strain.

I would be honored

Back