• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I was reintroduced to the ocean last night.....while naked

I had so much fun last night that I thought I might post about my escipades. I work at EA Games right near the beach and we had beer Friday last night (a project came to a close so in celibration we all drink beer that the company provides us). I had three (not including the three I slammed during my lunch break) and a bunch of my hippy friends (yes, I am a hippy too) decided to go get some brews at the beach (at a place called The Waterfront).

After a bunch of rounds we went out and played frisbie. Then we all walked onto the beach (it's now dark out and no one's around). We're standing there, looking out at the ocean, visualizing how large the world is yet how small it is when you look at the cosmos when one of our group (Dave) runs by us and jumps in the water. This was hilarious because he had stripped down and was now completely nude. It was nothing but a flash of white ass followed by a splash.

Matt says, "I was wondering when he was going to do that", and I say, "God, that's great. It looks like so much fun." Then Matt says, "Then why don't you join him." I stood there for a second and then, FLOOP! All my close come off and I run (laughing my butt off) right into the water.

Man oh man was it liberating. Completely naked, body surfing (I ended up poping my sholder out of it's socket twice during this and now it's killing me) on the waves as they rolled in. Swimming around without fear that someone was going to "see me" or "what would someone think".

Dave and I rode a wave in and walked up to the rest of the guys and stood there nude for a minute or two. Then Matt looks to me and says, "That was a good reintroduction to the ocean." (because I hadn't been out to the ocean for two year....which is sad when you think about it). Then, "WAAAHOOOO!!!" SPLASH! I'm back for more fun in the ocean.

I must have been in for a half an hour splashin around. God was it great. And the ocean was WARM! P-E-R-F-I-C-T!

imaguitargod said:
I must have been in for a half an hour splashin around. God was it great. And the ocean was WARM! P-E-R-F-I-C-T!

That's cause that Dave guy who went first peed.

Sounds like you had a blast. I haven't been skinny dippin' in years.

imaguitargod said:
hahaha, ya, I considered that ;)

I'm surprised someone in the rest of the group didn't hide your clothes. There's always some smart ass in the group.

Pam said:
I'm surprised someone in the rest of the group didn't hide your clothes. There's always some smart ass in the group.
At that point I would have been like..."Ok guys, that just means that you're going to have to stair at my scrawny naked ass the rest of th night."

Hey...you know if you did that here you'd be shark bait...cops bust dumbasses for swimming after dark constantly(at least on public beaches...if you're stupid enough to go swimming after dark and own beachfront property, you deserve what happens to you).

Sickmont said:
Hey...you know if you did that here you'd be shark bait...cops bust dumbasses for swimming after dark constantly(at least on public beaches...if you're stupid enough to go swimming after dark and own beachfront property, you deserve what happens to you).

Don't most shark attacks near a beach happen near dawn or dusk, or is that just a myth?

You don't know where he lives! Some places are bad. No sharks here, but I love the discovery channel! Ther is somewhere on the coast of Cali that Great Whites rotate between there and Hawaii. Attacks are somewhat common.

Sickmont said:
Florida has more of the shark attacks that happen in this country then anywhere else.

Florida:
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/sharks/statistics/GAttack/mapFL.htm

California:
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/sharks/statistics/GAttack/mapCA.htm

So do you really want to find out if it's a rare occasion or not? I live in Florida and i ain't F**kin' with a full grown tiger or bull shark.

Well, yes, intercourse in that situation, especially considering your anatomy, would be most uncomfortable; but simply swimming in the ocean does not guarantee non-consensual shark intercourse.

Non-consensual shark intercourse is, as imaguitargod pointed out, actually quite rare, but there are precautions that one can take as to what time of day and what time of year one does the swimming, or so I have heard. I thought you might know if that was a myth or not.

Pam said:
Well, yes, intercourse in that situation, especially considering your anatomy, would be most uncomfortable; but simply swimming in the ocean does not guarantee non-consensual shark intercourse.

Non-consensual shark intercourse is, as imaguitargod pointed out, actually quite rare, but there are precautions that one can take as to what time of day and what time of year one does the swimming, or so I have heard. I thought you might know if that was a myth or not.

LMAO!!!!!:mouthonfire::lol:

Pam said:

Unfortunately, it's not a myth. That's why it's highly(and i mean police highly) urged not to go into the water after dark.

The last time I did this was on the shore of New Jersey.

I had been staying at a beach house and there were plenty of books laying around. The one I picked up and read was SHARK TROUBLE by Peter Benchley. True accounts of shark attacks.

Anyway, the last night we were there, after a wedding ( drinking), we were at the beach and some of us got the idea to go for a swim. I disrobesd and swam out about 50 yards and swam back... all the time thinking about great white sharks.

I'm still here so I guess the ocean didn't want me that night.

I have heard that sharks more often attack boogie boards or surf boards because the smooth surface looks like a fish or a seal. In "Open Water" a low budget shark film, however, the sharks ate them without the aid of a boogie board. Glad you are still here Chuck.

chilliman64 said:
you also gotta watch out for them sucker fish, apparently they come out at night and go for your dangly bits!

Like this?

343d-mermaid-syndrom-M.jpg

or like this?

cthulhu.jpg

Back