• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

ID help needed please

What are these 2 peppers? they got this size and stayed like it for a long time so I finally picked them
2goNBU4.jpg

Pr1Yp7s.jpg

MTVa43v.jpg

Well, there are peach habaneros, so it could be that. There is also a "pink" habanero that has a peachy color to it. The pods do look like habs to me. How is the heat and flavor?

BlackFatalii said:
Well, there are peach habaneros, so it could be that. There is also a "pink" habanero that has a peachy color to it. The pods do look like habs to me. How is the heat and flavor?
they are pretty hot. the yellow one was hotter tho. but a long shot. has a hab taste. peach hab maybe?  any idea what the yellow one is?

meinchoh said:
Did they come from the same plant?
no they didn't.. the plant that the yellow one came off of isn't here. the other one is a porch plant. I can post pics of the plants that the yellow ones are on in a couple days when I go back out there. they are darker green before they turn yellow than the peach colored ones. the peach colored ones are real light green before they turn.

Peach one definitely looks like a peach hab and the larger yellow one looks like a Yellow 7 Pot. The yellow one is clearly not ripe - notice the green still remaining on it...

meinchoh said:
Peach one definitely looks like a peach hab and the larger yellow one looks like a Yellow 7 Pot. The yellow one is clearly not ripe - notice the green still remaining on it...
I went ahead and picked that one cause im not at the same place as those plants during the week.. it was even greener when I picked it. I gotta get what I gotta get.. the peach ones are on the back porch and I waited and waited for them.

I have several different Yellow Habs.
They-habs. do come in yellow too.
Peppermania and others sold yellow hab, seeds,years ago.
It was thought Peach was a cross of Yellow and red or orange at one time.
Yellow habs had a different taste also than other colors,less heat too.

Some of the pods on my orange jab are peach color too. They change right away to peach color n stay that way for ever new pods go from hreen to orange n they still stay peach color. I usually doscard them or they fall on their own but urs look like they ripe

Back