• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ID Help please

IMG_1236.jpg
Ok I just ate half of one just before stir fry dinner, has an instant burn that goes fruity, then after a few mins the heavy heat comes on and made it damn near impossible to eat my hot(temp) food for a few minutes. I ate the second half after I finished most of my din, same effect instant tingly burn followed by a fruity sensation then a heavy burn, not as hot as my TS but still HOT maybe double a Hab.
IMG_1237.jpg

looks like a naga morich, bhut jolokia, bih jolokia, etc. to me

Dorset Naga = Naga Morich grown in Dorset, UK

I'm sure it's toasty what ever it was, thats the beauty of chillies... who cares of the name if it tastes good to you then keep growin it. I mislabeled and really screwed the pooch this year. I have a great grow but who needs 5 Tabascos takin up space. I must say i did have a few nice surprises... But a Choco Fatalii wasn't one of them. :beer:

I'm sure it's toasty what ever it was, thats the beauty of chillies... who cares of the name if it tastes good to you then keep growin it. I mislabeled and really screwed the pooch this year. I have a great grow but who needs 5 Tabascos takin up space. I must say i did have a few nice surprises... But a Choco Fatalii wasn't one of them. :beer:

not saying that it is but it looks much like one i grew this last season
PITANGA CAFE cap. baccatum

your disciption of it flavor and heat sums it up preaty good too

Thanks everyone that tried to help Datil is the name after everyones help here and chileheads on FB I am 90% sure they are Red Datil Peppers
IMG_1236.jpg

Back