• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant ID needed, may be too early to tell?

I screwed up my labeling when starting this seed. I realize it's probably too young, but can anyone guess what type of pepper this may be?

Attachments

• 77FB76B1-AB9F-48FA-956A-EAC2EE646E1E.jpeg
    77FB76B1-AB9F-48FA-956A-EAC2EE646E1E.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 175
They should be either chocolate habaneros or from store bought small sweet pepper pods (which may not even have viable seed?).
The good news is that I have started to meticulously label my stuff since then. 😁

It looks you don't know the Capsicum Amazoniensis, and Capsicum Ebayensis :D
Before ordering, better ask here about the vendor, maybe one have experienced before you and can advice you.

Fortunately I only needed one Pkt. of Capsicum Amazoniensis, to convince that Amazon is great for
Worm castings & pearlite but seeds not so much. Back to real seeds houses & I just bought a case of 1000
coco Coir 43mm pellet's for $56.00 +$10.00 S&H from where they are made overseas.

Just maybe I will buy all gardening needs from Overseas from now on, it sure beats Stateside prices all to hell.

I should have know better but I wanted some Wild Chilitipens & just took a chance on them.
However as I said these seeds are as large as a bell pepper, so I guess we will see what they are come spring
& summer LOL.

Back