• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ID this pepper

photo

photo

photo

sorry i don't have a pic yet, i am working on it.
this pepper is habanero orange colored...bright orange! it is shaped like a pumpkin, turban-ish with lots of grooves and valleys. it is appx. 2" across and maybe 3/4" tall. i think it is a plant from a seed pack named "mixed peppers". could it be a bell variety? or is it likely hot? i will provide pic ASAP.

well, i am unable to add the pics to the post. sorry. if anyone has any ideas how i can add them, either from my home computer or from a public photo sharing site (picasa) it would help.

razyrsharpe said:
well, i am unable to add the pics to the post. sorry. if anyone has any ideas how i can add them, either from my home computer or from a public photo sharing site (picasa) it would help.
Here's the link to see the pictures guys.... Clickie Right here
Could be a pumpkin pepper.

wow I have never seen anything quite like it but am very interested to hear about taste/heat level. looks like a good addition to the garden for next year.

that looks good bental, but it turned out to be a regular old bell pepper, absolutely no heat at all. i thought it would start a fire, but it wasn't to be. i have never seen a bell look like that though. funny thing is i have another exactly like it still on the plant. weird huh?

Back