• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

ID THIS YELLOW NINGA PLEASE

I got this from a fellow thp member he wasent sure what it is to the fact the seeds he got were from peppers that were grown (op) so any help would be appreciated
2012-08-30_16-07-48_973.jpg

I gave him that pepper...
I would have thought its a Yellow 7 Pot too, but I just got some of those pods delivered to me today and they have a more bumpy top, while that pepper is very smooth.
Id also say its more aromatic.

I gave him that pepper...
I would have thought its a Yellow 7 Pot too, but I just got some of those pods delivered to me today and they have a more bumpy top, while that pepper is very smooth.
Its also say its more aromatic.
Yes I'm thinking of maybe chewing on it this weekend I'll let you know how it goes my little ninja friend.

What is this Ninja you speak of?
Young Grasshoppa this Ninga I speak of is the one who HOOKED IT UP w/this mighty fine looking yellow 7pot (persianninga)!

Young Grasshoppa this Ninga I speak of is the one who HOOKED IT UP w/this mighty fine looking yellow 7pot (persianninga)!
OH Dang no pun intended with the "young" comment lol just mess around the whole ninja thing just checked out your profile and with 13,472 posts man! Theres nothing(forum) young about you a lol man 13,472 how long a brotha gotta be on a forum to make that many posts?

Back