• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

IDing of many peppers

Hiya .. I am new here and wanting to ID some peppers I have been growing for years.

The below I have no idea but is quite large ( 2in ?) and grows downwards probably 4/10 for heat - nice capsicum flavour.

DSCN0263Medium.jpg

The below is described as Firecracker
DSCN0260Medium.jpg

The below i'm not sure of but someone told me Siam.. very small and upright.
DSCN0259Medium.jpg

The below I have been growing for years from seed - really nice flavour and high heat level definately a favourite of mine. Smooth long pods Green to Red some pods are curly.
I am unsure of what variety this is but suspect a thai variety,
DSCN0248Medium.jpg

Cayenne I am sure, rough textured high heat and nice flavour.
DSCN0247Medium.jpg

I have on the label "Inferno" grows upright really attractive pods and bright red.. nice heat and flavour. Pretty plant.
DSCN0242Medium.jpg

I am unsure of the below variety.. Green to Orange interesting flavour and high heat - lots of seeds.
DSCN0240Medium.jpg

Habanero Orange - Great to add in food if you want extra heat - or trick friends to eat as they look passive.
DSCN0245Medium.jpg

Any shots of the plants or flowers? Do they all look green when unripe? The fourth one down reminds me of a baccatum type shape.

The second from the bottom reminds me a bit of a datil.

I have edited the post with pictures of the plants thanks..

Hiya .. I am new here and wanting to ID some peppers I have been growing for years.

The below I have no idea but is quite large ( 2in ?) and grows downwards probably 4/10 for heat - nice capsicum flavour.

Plant:
DSCN0271Medium.jpg

The below is described as Firecracker

Plant:
DSCN0267Medium.jpg

The below i'm not sure of but someone told me Siam.. very small and upright.

Plant:
DSCN0264Medium.jpg

The below I have been growing for years from seed - really nice flavour and high heat level definately a favourite of mine. Smooth long pods Green to Red some pods are curly.
I am unsure of what variety this is but suspect a thai variety,

Plant:
DSCN0276Medium.jpg

Cayenne I am sure, rough textured high heat and nice flavour.

Plant:
DSCN0272Medium.jpg

I have on the label "Inferno" grows upright really attractive pods and bright red.. nice heat and flavour. Pretty plant.

Plant:
DSCN0270Medium.jpg

I am unsure of the below variety.. Green to Orange interesting flavour and high heat - lots of seeds.

Plant:
DSCN0266Medium.jpg

Habanero Orange - Great to add in food if you want extra heat - or trick friends to eat as they look passive.

Plant:
DSCN0268Medium.jpg

More pictures of #4 .. again i have been keeping this cultivar going for some time. It is about 170cm - as tall as me.

DSCN0274Medium.jpg

DSCN0275Medium.jpg

Heres more photos of #4

Back