• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Idiot puts his C**k into insanely hot Naga Morich sauce

I came across this video... had to share... what a moron...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XCdOnVskfs&feature=youtu.be

Guy is out to lunch.
1 mil. schovies for Naga Morich?
A Mild Super at most.
I like them a lot though.
Taste and heat,for my likes rocks.
I never heard them being 1 mil. in heat.
Maybe a Great plant might come close.I don't know.
Bhuts and other early supers must be 2 mil. then I'd think.

I'm wondering if that is his girl friend in back or was his "mans best friend" who gave him a snoop/kiss in the video. LOL

Gotta love the net these days.

I was really bored,or I wouldn't have watched the video in the first place...
If Red Savina was was about 500-600,000.
Naga Morich were maybe 700-800,000 at most.

Smoke

that brings dumbass to a whole new low...

This is the kind of shit that makes me not real hopeful for the future of humanity. It's all about getting likes on FB and subscribes on YouTube. Both are part of a fucking cancer eating away at the human race. Now watching an occasional video on YT or connecting with friends here and there on FB is fine but many people live their lives with this crap at the center. The most popular YT channel is a dude playing video games and making commentary. People watch this. He made like 4 million bucks last year from YT. I've got no hate for him. Congrats on finding a niche and running with it. But the people who watch all his videos and donate $ to him? Really?? You'd rather watch this dude play a game than play it yourself? Blah just blows my mind. And the shit seen above is where things are going for more likes and more subscribers. Where will it end? Some of it to me just seems a bit narcissistic. Twitter is another stupid time waster. The vanity of thinking people want to know what the f&*( you're doing from minute to minute day to day. I'm 36 in May so I'm not some old dude screaming about technology ruining the world. Technology is freaking great it just amazes me what people go through for virtual likes and subscribers of people they will never interact with face to face in their life. Walk down the street and what do you see? The masses with their heads buried so deep in their phones they're completely oblivious to the world going on around them. Sad. Don't even get me started on the role models kids have today. End rant

3903435008_f23a762fb1_zpsrpk9c7ki.jpg

Words can not ............(and I'm a word person)

WHAT A WASTE OF FLESH THIS DOUCH BAG IS

This is a cut & paste of what I said on Reddit about this: 

1.  I genuinely look forward to the day that spicy food is no longer considered "stunt food" or "dare food" or "win a bet" food, or for god's f-ing sake, "stick your dick in it" food.
It's food, people. Food. The occasional "challenge" is fine - I get it. Shit's hot, see who can do stupid stuff with it. But in this case I think it's taken a bit too far. I feel bad for the company that makes this product - seems disrespectful to the maker of a food product to do what this dude is doing with it. I'd be super grossed out if someone did this with my sauce.

And people ask me all the time, "when are you gonna put out a XXX sauce?" - seeing this makes me wonder if I should. Lord knows, the hotter it is, the greater the chance of someone on the Internet sticking his dick in it. This dude is the reason y'all can't have nice things. lol

2.  it occurred to me that this would be super easy to fake because of that [cartoon eggplant] - but I have zero interest in seeing the uncensored version.

Scorched said:
This is the kind of shit that makes me not real hopeful for the future of humanity.

On the other hand, people like this have short lifespans from doing stupid shit, and in this particular case may end up sterile.  Both of these factors may actually help humanity in the long run. Darwinism and all that. 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

On the other hand, people like this have short lifespans from doing stupid shit, and in this particular case may end up sterile.  Both of these factors may actually help humanity in the long run. Darwinism and all that. 

If only we could be so lucky, but Darwin was wrong....We have made a society where these types of morons not only survive but thrive, and its those that produce 5 or 6 children to help spread their seed

Back