• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

If you move, don't use this company.

I really did not want to make this public but now I have to. If you ever move, do NOT use Agility Van Lines, they are down right terrible. It's been about 40 days since we moved here to Colorado and our possessions are still not here. They have: Sauce making supplies, baby supplies, computers, furniture, clothing, business papers, and quite a bit more. We will get it back one way or another. There is no reason to have excuse after excuse. Thank you for reading this. 

is your shit still at your old place? i dont get it.

usually the dudes pack your shit into a box van and just drive it off to wherever it has to go...but maby its different for long haul stuff.

if i ever move, ima just take a buncha speed and drive my own shit around. maby hire some bikers to guard the truck while i eat at all those waffle houses.

This is apparently not uncommon ... and basically everyone gets pissed off.

I've heard about them trying to tack charges on for intermediate storage along the way, and then hold it ransom until they get that money ...

Slug said:
Problem is your driver got into CO and realized weed is legal there.

i mean that would explain all the excuses....

queequeg152 said:
is your shit still at your old place? i dont get it.

usually the dudes pack your shit into a box van and just drive it off to wherever it has to go...but maby its different for long haul stuff.

if i ever move, ima just take a buncha speed and drive my own shit around. maby hire some bikers to guard the truck while i eat at all those waffle houses.

This is what I should have done. but no, they came and picked it up on dec 9th, and I havent seen it since.

Same thing happened with us in 1990. We moved from Cheyenne WY to Phoenix, but North American Van Lines held our stuff hostage for a month.

They probably won't say sorry or kissmyass. We got bupkis from North Am.

my old roomate used to ship his tricked out Volkswagen back and forth from Connecticut to flordia via a train freight service... he seemed to love it.

idk maby there is something similar for furniture? it would probably need to be palleted and shrink wrapped though.

Back