• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

iGoogle & "Research"

Hey y'all, every dang time I go on iGoogle I get a pop up saying they are shutting down in "x" number of days.

Fortunately I found a new search engine that should come in handy for those researching chiles and the like.

Type in The Hot Pepper Forum.

http://gizoogle.net/

Enjoy!

igoogle is only a personalized google search homepage.  Tried it years ago and hate it.  Google.com homepage ftw.  As for that google clone you linked, no thanks. 

Who talks like this? "Yo mang, I be havin this tattoo since i be in high Schoolz. Watchu sayin' playah?"

meh.

Copied from "The Hot Pepper Forum" search... (bitch, pleeze.. :rofl: .)

Search Textilizer Website Tranzizzle About Gizoogle iPhone App Recommended Shizzle News Twizzle Feed
Bout 3,220,000 thangs up in dis biatch

Search Options
Da Hot Pepper
thehotpepper.com/ - Cached - Similar
Discuss hot peppers, varieties, n' usage. This aint tha growin forum. 4,678 topics; 69,164 replies. Put ya muthafuckin choppers up if ya feel dis! I Review Da Bhut Jolokia (... - last post by megahot.
Growin Hot Peppers
Growin Hot Peppers: Rap n' tips fo' growin bangin' peppers. Grow Logs ...
Forum Ads
Forum Ads: Forum-based classified adz for dem not rockin tha Marketplace.
Hot Peppers
Hot Peppers.
Hot Pepper Talk
Hot Pepper Talk: Discuss bangin' peppers, varieties, n' usage. This aint the ...
Glogs
Glogs: Glogs is Grow Logs. Please use this forum ta keep a log of your ...
Hot Sauce Making
Hot Sauce Making: Ask thangs here and git lyrics from tha pros, or just ...
Mo' thangs up in dis biatch from thehotpepper.com��
Hot Pepper Forum - GardenWeb
forums.gardenweb.com/forums/pepper/ - Cached - Similar
This forum is fo' tha rap of growin hot peppers, includin plant selection, care n' maintenance, as well as harvesting.
Chile Pepper Forums
thechileman.org/forum.php - Cached - Similar
They also run tha Chillis Galore forum. Da Hot Pepper Forum Gangsta language. Fabulous Gangsta forum coverin bangin' raps surroundin peppers, hot ...
Forum | Grow Hot Peppers
www.growhotpeppers.com/forum/ - Cached - Similar
Quick mulch question. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. July 22, 2013 3:14 pm by ramble95. July 22, 2013 3:14 pm by ramble95. 1. Pepper Fertilizer n' shiznit fo' realz. August 18, 2013 12:33 be by montero79.
Grow Hot Peppers - Chili Peppers, Pimp Peppers, Jalapeno ...
www.growhotpeppers.com/ - Cached - Similar
Connect wit fellow pepper growers on the bangin' pepper forum! Ask thangs, share yo' knowledge or just straight kick it wit other playas whoz ass trip off spicy chillies ...
Peppers Rap Forum - Dave's Garden
davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/capsicum/ - Cached - Similar
Da Peppers rap forum at Dave's Garden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Some like it hot, while others prefer mild or dope. Whether you call dem peppers, chilis or chiles, dis is the ...
2013 Supa Hot pepper grow - Hogville.net
www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=525802.0 - Cached - Similar
Go back ta the bangin' pepper forum n' git some free seedz from tha members. There is always playas offerin fo' a funky-ass bsase. Well shiiiit, it is ghon be open ...
Searches related ta the bangin' Pepper Forum
gardenweb bangin' pepper forum
pepper joe
hot pepper growing forum
chili pepper forum
hot sauce forum

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Liken it to a Beta player versus VHS ;) Maybe even laser disc

The ironic thing is that Beta is and was a superior format to VHS and laser disc was a superior format to the DVD...

Vodu said:

The ironic thing is that Beta is and was a superior format to VHS and laser disc was a superior format to the DVD...
While it may be true the tipping point has spoken...like hi def DVD players gone the way of the dodo bird

Yep.  Streaming video...terrible...throw that on a 92" screen and it looks like ass.

MP3s are no different, an inferior format for the sake of convenience...if I play an mp3/iPod on my audio system it sounds like I am listening to music with two tin cans and a string.

Maybe that's why vinyl is coming back...although certainly not for the masses.

Vodu said:
Yep.  Streaming video...terrible...throw that on a 92" screen and it looks like ass.

MP3s are no different, an inferior format for the sake of convenience...if I play an mp3/iPod on my audio system it sounds like I am listening to music with two tin cans and a string.

Maybe that's why vinyl is coming back...although certainly not for the masses.
I am a FLAC kinda guy ;)

Same here.  Except all new CDs are victims of the "loudness wars", they sound like crap, which means FLAC ripped from said CDs sound like crap too...

Vodu said:
Same here.  Except all new CDs are victims of the "loudness wars", they sound like crap, which means FLAC ripped from said CDs sound like crap too...
Agreed, hence the reason I belong to the best site on the internet for music.

Back