I'm ba-ack!

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
It's certainly been a while, but I'm back!

I'm Paul, aka, SadisticPeppers, I was on the forum here for a while some years back, growing, selling, and trading talk about peppers, and I decided do resurrect my growing a bit with some Scorpion peppers seeds I started this afternoon on my balcony.

It's been ~6 years since I last popped on here, and a lot's happened, some really good, some really bad. In no particular order, I bought a nice townhouse in a nice part of town to call my own, where I work from home now with two cats, named TomTom and Tinkerbell. I've also started a side-business doing IT, cybersecurity and computer forensics work. I've even been interviewed by a number of newspapers, television reporters, and magazines about various topics related to computer hacking, cybersecurity, etc. the last few years. I've even had to examine evidence for court cases as an independent expert, and present it, testifying as an expert witness in a bunch of cases so far. It's been fun!

As far as the bad... well, let's just say, it's REEEEAAAAALLLY bad, so I'll spare you the details, and was a major part of why I've been MIA this whole time. But the short short version, a certain someone special I was really quite fond of (and the feeling was mutual) passed away tragically and unexpectedly after we had been living together for several months. It took quite a while to recover from that, but I'm back, baby!

Hope to begin sharing progress pics soon of my setup, and eventually the plants, peppers, and whatever other sadistic things I can conjure up for you sick & twisted bastards!

So sorry for your loss.

Welcome back my friend. I still say you have the coolest username for a sauce company! Glad to see you get back into peppers, as well as life.

Welcome back
Thank you kindly!
So sorry for your loss.

Welcome back my friend. I still say you have the coolest username for a sauce company! Glad to see you get back into peppers, as well as life.
Thanks THP, I'm glad to be back! I've only fairly recently been able to really move on from what happened, and how I managed to hold myself together through working full time AND running a business, all while living in a house by myself, I'll never know, but I made it somehow without losing my sanity... I think ;)

Welcome back.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
And you have a cat named after me or I'm named after your cat - either/or it's a damn good name :D

Welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your partner. It must have been and must still be very hard. I'm happy for you that you're venturing into other areas of interest again. I hope it'll bring you some relief or joy.

Also seconding what's said above. I'd buy your sauce and feed it to Mr. Ratat.

Thanks all for the warm welcome back. Nice to see a couple of the old gang, like sicman, are still here!

I just started my first new seed tray of Carolina Reapers this morning. They're out on my balcony now. I also have a bunch of the old 5-gallon buckets I used from way back when sitting in my parents' garage, which I'll be dusting off to use, and when the time comes, I'll get the soil, the drip irrigation setup, fertilizer and I'll be back in action boys & girls. Hell, I even re-registered my old domain name this morning, which I found wasn't taken by some foreign cybersquatter, much to my eternal surprise!

Oh, and that being said, if anyone knows of a good person that can spruce up/update ye old logo for me, that'd be excellent! I'll of course be willing to pay for it, it's only fair. I could only find tiny jpg versions of both of them from the Wayback machine as my old email archives only go back so far...

@SadisticPeppers, sorry dude, we already have a Paul so you'll have to be somebody else.

JK, lol. I too am sorry to read about your loss Paul. Losing a loved one can be very difficult, but it's something we all have to endure. I am Happy you've found us again and the pepper addiction is stirring. I look foreward to following along with your GLOG. Oh....you are going to GLOG it, aren't you? :D

@SadisticPeppers, sorry dude, we already have a Paul so you'll have to be somebody else.

JK, lol. I too am sorry to read about your loss Paul. Losing a loved one can be very difficult, but it's something we all have to endure. I am Happy you've found us again and the pepper addiction is stirring. I look foreward to following along with your GLOG. Oh....you are going to GLOG it, aren't you? :D
Thank you, and yes I intend to do a glog :) I already took a few pictures of me prepping the seed tray this morning, and I'll eventually post them up, but alas, I have a rather busy day, since I'm heading to Tampa in a bit to meet up with some friends to attend a Slaughter to Prevail concert, and it's a 3 hour drive from where I live.

:welcome:
back from the Pacific NorthWest!

Back