• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I'm back! 8 Year hiatus and desperately missing my peppers!

Wow, it's been a long 8 years since I've been growing my own peppers.  Right after I got super into it, at least 15 pepper plants in containers and making my own hot sauce, we took a new job and sold EVERYTHING!  We lived a vagabond lifestyle and moved around the US with our employers for the past 8 years.  I actually hauled all of my pepper plants on the moving truck and kept them going until the first winter.  After that it was impossible with our moving around.

That job has now come to an end, and now we are quarantined at my parent's house for the time being.  So, I have the time and space to start growing peppers again, I'm excited!  I've been checking out the forums and see some new varieties that sound very interesting.  I am really interested in the Papa Dreadie Scotch Bonnet, Orange Blob Habanero, Bahamian Goat, thai chili, and a good larger jalapeno for general uses and stuffing.  Anyone have any extra seeds of the above, or any others, they want to sell?  

tjbarney said:
Wow, it's been a long 8 years since I've been growing my own peppers.  Right after I got super into it, at least 15 pepper plants in containers and making my own hot sauce, we took a new job and sold EVERYTHING!  We lived a vagabond lifestyle and moved around the US with our employers for the past 8 years.  I actually hauled all of my pepper plants on the moving truck and kept them going until the first winter.  After that it was impossible with our moving around.

Anyone have any extra seeds of the above, or any others, they want to sell?

First - welcome back....
Second - Forum Ads for seed requests... And a bit of searching there should turn up members who have those seeds.

Good luck!

Welcome back! Same boat different paddle here - back after a few years myself.

If youre looking to purchase, its a year to sending a few bucks to a reputable vender will mean a lot.. given the times we are all in.

Look forward to reading your posts!

Thank you all for the warm welcome back :D   I've been searching the forum and still haven't had any luck finding anyone with theses seeds listed for sale.  Holding our hope someone will see this.  Stay safe everyone.

tjbarney said:
Hi all,

I've read many great things about the P. Dreadie and would love to grow it this year.  Would anyone here have any seeds they would be willing to sell me?
OK, a little more guidance... As you noted you got a "Notification" about this post that I "Quoted" you - BUT - you'll also note it's from the P. Dreadie Memorial Group Grow 2016  thread. All of the participants of that grow will not know of your interest without the Notification and probably not return to it on a whim  as the thread petered out mid 2019....

What I'm sayin' is research the thread and post a request as I did.>Click here!

_

I see you have secured papa dreadie seeds..

Orange blob habanero and bahamian goat seeds are available on

www.whitehotpeppers.com

Justin, owner of this website is a member here and I always get really good germination rates with his seeds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

saiias said:
I see you have secured papa dreadie seeds..

Orange blob habanero and bahamian goat seeds are available on

www.whitehotpeppers.com

Justin, owner of this website is a member here and I always get really good germination rates with his seeds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks a bunch, I'll check them out.

Back