• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I'm really looking forward to comparing these 2 peppers

When they get ripe. The Bishops Crown and the Brazilian Starfish. I know some like the flavor of the starfish better and others the bishops. I'm a few weeks away from seeing which one I like the best. I hate the wait.

Attachments

• starfish.jpg
    starfish.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 63
  • bishops.JPG
    bishops.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 52
I'm growing both too and I even have 1 of each growing together in a 30gal container. To me the bishops hat is sweeter and the starfish is hotter. I made a mash with my first harvest of the 2 with garlic, salt and vinegar. It'd good to share with people who think they like hot but freak out when they smell my habs and brains mash.

BTW, they are always very hungry for nutrients. I have to double what I give my chinense for these guys and it still seems like not enough.

Hawaiianero said:
I'm growing both too and I even have 1 of each growing together in a 30gal container. To me the bishops hat is sweeter and the starfish is hotter. I made a mash with my first harvest of the 2 with garlic, salt and vinegar. It'd good to share with people who think they like hot but freak out when they smell my habs and brains mash.

BTW, they are always very hungry for nutrients. I have to double what I give my chinense for these guys and it still seems like not enough.
i just gave them some extra nutes

I am growing these two, as well. Here is an image from a few weeks ago of my starfish. And my Bishop's Crown.  Mine are about as far along as yours. My BH are getting BIG without ripening yet.

CEEYj8Cl.jpg
KBfLYIql.jpg

DQXYYXrl.jpg

Back