Im sure this question has been asked before but...

I just got a box of mixed pods from bakerspeppers, looks mostly like red and chocolote scorpions. My question is what is the best way to store them I will probably freeze some and dry some, but if I want to keep a few fresh for a few days what is the best way to go about doing that? Much thanks in advance!

1. Make a pepper puree/mash as a hot sauce base for sauces. No fermentation, just cook and process with vinegar.
2. Make hot sauces!
3. Make salsas and process them. Jars go fast. Always good to have multiple jars on hand.
4. Dry the pods. You can use in cooking, crush for toppings, or make powder.
5. Freeze for future use of all of the above.

PS. If intending to use in a couple days just store them in cool dry place. :)

Use the most ripe pods for the fresh use. I like to cut any pods open first before freezing or saucing. Even the best looking pods may have issues inside.t I hear Baker's peppers are fresh so you should be in good shape. I just picked up a bag of Dominican Red Habs from the produce mkt.here  Most pods were in excellent shape , some were over ripened. I'm sure between the travel and cold storage theres always the possibllity of a problem. I actually went to the mkt for Russian Fingerling Potatoes...but the peppers were 2.99 an lb......couldn't pass having that stash !

I use a compmodder26 tip. Thanks Brian.

Put in a ziplock bag with some paper towel, close up until you can only get a straw in the bag, then suck out the air and close as quickly as possible. Keep in the fridge. I`ve had pods last 3-4 weeks this way, although most superhots with thin flesh don`t last that long. 

Nigel said:
I use a compmodder26 tip. Thanks Brian.

Put in a ziplock bag with some paper towel, close up until you can only get a straw in the bag, then suck out the air and close as quickly as possible. Keep in the fridge. I`ve had pods last 3-4 weeks this way, although most superhots with thin flesh don`t last that long. 
Great idea. I have been using the paper towel thing for sometime, and have been squeezing as much air out as I can without crushing the peppers. But a straw? Ingenious! Can't wait to try this. 

Also, those produce veggie-fresh bags really do work.  Have Fun with your stash!

Back