Image Icon Links

When trying to use the image icon and post a link to a legit picture file, everything freezes. It has been that way all day in every thread including this one.

P1010795.JPG

No prob.

Well nothing changed on my end, could be browser based but server side 

I cleared browser, rebooted PC and same issue....

Chrome - Version 35.0.1916.153 m

What version are you using. still having the same issue today. I do not have anything enabled to cause this..I am a techie ;)

The tool bar is completely disabled for me now as well and cannot be enabled.

Try a hard refresh after you empty cache and delete temp files.

Version 35.0.1916.153 m no issue.

Other than that I have no solution. It seems to be an end user issue.

There's something up with the way your browser is processing this site's javascript, and your browser has cached something weird. That's a javascript feature and I can load it fine. Same browser. No other member complaints.

Emptying cache/cookies/temp should fix. Then hard refresh. You could also try to remove the js plugin and reinstall. That's all I got.

Could be the security in the new java - Go to Java in your control panel /security/make sure Java content in the browser in checked off then slide the bar down to Medium

Again, nothing has changed on my end. I have found at least one other site with same software where users have same issue :) Cannot toggle on/off BBCode Mode

Trust me, it could be on my side but not a single file has updated. It just stopped working, I'll goof around with it more later but is the full editor profile based? I am guessing it is....

Ok, no idea what it was on my end but it is resolved now after removing and reinstalling Chrome. Had to be a hidden file stuck in hell I suppose because hard reset and deleting temp didn't matter and I had no extensions enabled. 

Back