misc Imagery of peppers - photos

Not exactly a food business question, but still a business and a marketing question. Redirect me if there's a better location for this.

I'm toying with the idea to sell seedlings. Good idea or not, it made me wonder of sources for the pepper images. Obviously there are photo stock sites out there, but they generally have the "run of the mill"...

Anyone know of potential source of images for different peppers? Or is the answer simply I'll need to take my own?

Kind of a Chicken-egg question. If you buy seeds, grow and sell seedlings...You will need pics. Maybe you can use the images from where you got the seeds.

If you grow out, save seeds, grow again and sell those seedlings...Then you should have pics of what you grew.

If you are not selling seedlings on the internet, maybe only at a local market, I would say download pics from the internet, give credit where due and just use those for the market stand pics.

If going internet, then be careful. Others know more about the particulars of that.

Good luck! Have fun!
SL

All good info - thanks! And I definitely wasn't thinking of poaching as I know there are ways and means employed...

Maybe I'll just take a whole bunch of seedling photos - they hardly look very different to each other  :lol: But not a very effective sales tool  :confused:

Back