In Need of Seed

I started here back about 8 years ago and managed to get help from fellow hot pepper enthusiasts much like yourselves.  Learned how to grow superhots and learned many tricks in the making.  Over the last couple years I had brought a baby boy into my life and I had to put hot peppers on hold for awhile.  I also moved into a new house and lived with my inlaws for about a year.  Well this year I was too late at starting superhots since I moved in on march.  I use to start seeds in December.  Since in the midwest it doesn't get warm enough for these guys until about may it normally took a lot of TLC in which I had no time for.  Now since my son is almost 4 years old and loves to help water the plants with the hose I figured it is time to start up a garden again.  I am looking for some seeds if anyone has some to spare.  My favorite by far is 7 pot Jonah.  I am not super big on the smokey flavor that the ghost pepper.  Since my seeds are very old I am afraid they will not germinate and I will lose precious time on getting these plants to come up.  I am wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me start up my pepper season by sending me some of their favorite pepper seeds.  Please PM me and let me know what you have.  Thanks in advance.

Kendog said:
I started here back about 8 years ago and managed to get help from fellow hot pepper enthusiasts much like yourselves.  Learned how to grow superhots and learned many tricks in the making.  Over the last couple years I had brought a baby boy into my life and I had to put hot peppers on hold for awhile.  I also moved into a new house and lived with my inlaws for about a year.  Well this year I was too late at starting superhots since I moved in on march.  I use to start seeds in December.  Since in the midwest it doesn't get warm enough for these guys until about may it normally took a lot of TLC in which I had no time for.  Now since my son is almost 4 years old and loves to help water the plants with the hose I figured it is time to start up a garden again.  I am looking for some seeds if anyone has some to spare.  My favorite by far is 7 pot Jonah.  I am not super big on the smokey flavor that the ghost pepper.  Since my seeds are very old I am afraid they will not germinate and I will lose precious time on getting these plants to come up.  I am wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me start up my pepper season by sending me some of their favorite pepper seeds.  Please PM me and let me know what you have.  Thanks in advance.

I've got some as well if you are looking to diversify. I've got red and yellow moruga's, red, yellow, and chocolate bhut's. I extracted these from the largest specimens I had on hand, and have gotten them all to grow at a very high germination rate. I'd say close to 90%. In the process I discovered "Light Warrior" by Fox Farm. Amazing stuff for getting them to pop. Not sure about the long haul but I've got about 40 little plants under lights right now using these seeds.

PM me if you want a few of each.

Back