In Need of Some Help for My Business

Hey there THP'ers....

i am in need of some help and advice for my business.

I purchased SauceWorld.com a few months ago from the previous owner - the website and inventory.  

I've always loved cooking and grilling with hot sauce, bbq sauce and basically any cooking sauces, spices, etc.  So when the opportunity came around, i thought it would be an amazing opportunity and venture.

well, several months later and a lot of money down and monthly rent and bills, the business is not going as well as i had hoped and i am really down to the wire to see if i can keep this thing moving.  

currently, i am posting on social media daily, have a lot of fans on FB, instagram is growing but the traffic to the site is VERY low.

one way i know i can get the google rankings to improve is to get links on other sites.  one of the issues i've had is finding these sites.  i've contacted a few and usually get no response.  a couple of the new sauce makers i have been able to work with have shared my site on their site to say we are now selling their product but at this time, i don't have the money to introduce new product.

any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  i absolutely love the business and my goal is to sell and work with as many small sauce makers as i can but without traffic and without the ability to sell off the inventory i purchased with the business, i will not be able to stay in business.

thanks for taking the time to read this.

sincerely,
stacey

I have too many suggestions to even begin posting here. Nothing derogatory, just way too many ideas. 
I have to agree that there are tons of products available on the site. Not a bad thing at all. Lots of money to be made there.

Back