• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense In search of Space Chili, MOA Scotch Bonnet, Pink tiger...

Hello chiligrower. Although i'm growing many new varieties this year, im also looking for these to complete my 2017 grow list. 

1) Space Chili
2) MOA Scotch Bonnet
3) Pink Tiger
4) Bhut x Neyde
5) Fish pepper
6) Naga Morich

Here's what i have to trade. 

Albanian Red, Banana, Bahamian Goat, Clavo Red, Clavo Peach, Peter Red, Peter Orange, Aji Amarillo, Aji Brown, Aji Dulce, Aji Fantasy, Aji Lemon Drop, Aji Rainforest, Aji Teapot Yellow, Aji Teapot Orange, Cayenne - Black, Cayenne - Gold, Cayenne short, Cayenne - Medium Long, Thai White, Thai Black, Thai cluster, Habanero, Tasmanian Habanero, Chocolate Habanero, Japanese Lantern, Pequin, Hot Beads, Bell - Yellow, Cumra Cherry, Jimmy Nardello, CGN 21500, Barra do Ribeiro, NuMex Twilight, Tabasco, Brazilian Starfish.

JUR-Z-Devil said:
i think your gonna have to contribute and stick around and let people get to know ya before trading... welcome...

Thanks for letting me know. Im new at this forum thingy... what do you mean by contribute? Do i need to reach a # of post? Do i need to donate some money to get a certain rank? Do I have to have a certain # of followers? Sorry, I really didn't know I had to contribute. 

Henri said:

Thanks for letting me know. Im new at this forum thingy... what do you mean by contribute? Do i need to reach a # of post? Do i need to donate some money to get a certain rank? Do I have to have a certain # of followers? Sorry, I really didn't know I had to contribute. 
Here I have one you can participate in right now , and its Free !  I'm running a Super Bowl Contest  giving away 40 different powder samplers for 1st. and  1oz. Nagareaper powder for 2nd. place .
 Its in the Fun Forum .  Go check it out , put your guess in .  Have fun ! 

moruga welder said:
Here I have one you can participate in right now , and its Free !  I'm running a Super Bowl Contest  giving away 40 different powder samplers for 1st. and  1oz. powder for 2nd. place .
 Its in the Fun Forum .  Go check it out , put your guess in .  Have fun ! 

Ohh really! I'll participate... Go falcons!

yeah, sorry... contribute may have been a bad word to use... participate would have been better... show off some pics of what ya got... talk about how your going about it... look at that... AJ Drew is already ready to help...this is a great place... jump on in...

:pray: you have been forgiven !      :party:
JUR-Z-Devil said:
yeah, sorry... contribute may have been a bad word to use... participate would have been better... show off some pics of what ya got... talk about how your going about it... look at that... AJ Drew is already ready to help...this is a great place... jump on in...

spicefreak said:

10 infact. I have most of them and will, when yours arrive, have all but #3, the Solar Flare.

Hi Spicefreak, Thank you for offering. D3monic hook me up. Thanks again D3monic! The seeds is in the soil. :dance:

Although you can never have enough but there's no room for the plants! If anybody is interested in any of my seeds, PM me. 

Back