Independence Weekend Sale 50% Off Memberships!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
EXTREME and EXTREME BIZ
Yearly memberships and renewals, 50% off now through July 5th!

Coupon code: freedom

New

Renewals

Unlimited add-on also 50% off.

You can renew at any time and add years, even if you recently purchased. Grab the hot deal while you can!

Good to sign up on the holiday promotions, as they have "tended" to be yearly ;)

While not guaranteed officially, it's been true of the Black Friday promotion for 2-3 years, anyways ...

You can always add years too to grab a hot deal even if you aren't due for renewal. 

jivdNhZ.png

^
That is not a membership.

SmokenFire said:
can I upgrade to xbiz and if so will it add a year onto my current xtreme?

Client Area, Purchases, Extreme -> Change Package

If it does not offer the discount, then click Cancel (to cancel cancel Extreme), and purchase Extreme Biz @50% off.

Right. It's a gift card technically. You'd pick one of those amounts to be put into a users account as credit. They would buy the membership and have half left over.

They would still have to use the coupon before expiry.

I just looked and you can enter your own amount for the gift, so choose Other and put 17.50. ;)

Forgot about that.

I'll extend the coupon for these purchases only. If they miss the deadline let me know. I'll count the purchase as the gift.

The Hot Pepper said:
Client Area, Purchases, Extreme -> Change Package

If it does not offer the discount, then click Cancel (to cancel cancel Extreme), and purchase Extreme Biz @50% off.

Client Area, Purchases, Extreme -> Change Package comes up as $65.  Cannot apply coupon code.  "You cannot use that coupon with this purchase."

SmokenFire said:

Client Area, Purchases, Extreme -> Change Package comes up as $65.  Cannot apply coupon code.  "You cannot use that coupon with this purchase."

You'll have to cancel your Extreme first. It apparently does not work with upgrades, new and renewal. 

Back