• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Insane Bhut Jolokia

I stumbled upon this on facebook, WTF! There are more pods than leaves!

403359_2645438298571_1334043384_32035094_1552102652_n.jpg

I'm sure he ties them up before pods. He does this because of the high winds in his area
The weird part is that he doesn't even harvest most of the pods,

He's the best grower I know, but he also has a great climate and very rich volcanic soil.
As for the pods, I believe he is more into growing/breeding and the aispes projects rather than eating/selling superhots.

I'm sure he ties them up before pods. He does this because of the high winds in his area
The weird part is that he doesn't even harvest most of the pods,

I noticed another pic posted a few weeks ago and wondered if he harvested any pods because some seem to be over ripe. Pretty cool how the plant is weaved, but it seems more like a plant grown for looks.

He's the best grower I know, but he also has a great climate and very rich volcanic soil.
As for the pods, I believe he is more into growing/breeding and the aispes projects rather than eating/selling superhots.

Hello Potawie
Louis is not part of AISPES. Luigi, I and many others we have another membership organization "AIASP" whose website is still under construction but it is the first association in Italy and Luigi is the Coach. It 'very prepared and knows good cultivation techniques, AISPES can only dream of the plants that grow Luigi.

Hello Potawie
Louis is not part of AISPES. Luigi, I and many others we have another membership organization "AIASP" whose website is still under construction but it is the first association in Italy and Luigi is the Coach. It 'very prepared and knows good cultivation techniques, AISPES can only dream of the plants that grow Luigi.
Thanks for clearing that up, the two confuse me sometimes

Back