Introducing my small batch hot sauce making brand

Hi!

As a new member of this forum, I'm very excited to engage in talks about the production of hot sauces and peppers in general! As I mentioned in my introduction thread: I am William, living in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

I make hot sauces with a Hoodoo theme. I present to you: 'Juju' Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce by Rootworker's Hot Sauces.
Keywords: Pineapple, caramel, yellow Habanero. 'Juju' sounds cute, just like the tropical fruit, but don't let the name or fruitiness fool you. A 'Juju' is more than often, magic with bad intent.

http://imgur.com/a/TOVxM

Although the label has yet to be designed, I recently finished my second conjure.The tangy, dark sweetness of the blueberry, the tropical tartiness of the gooseberries and the sweet and sour taste of the blackberry makes the base of my second conjure: Rootworker's 'Mojo' Forest Fruit & Adjuma.
Although most Southern-style conjure bags are made of red flannel material, most seasoned conjurers use color-symbolism. This practice embodies itself in the practice of hoodoo, where green flannel is used for a money mojo, white flannel is used for a baby-blessing mojo, red flannel is used for love mojo, and so is this deep red hot sauce used to draw love from your food.
All you need is a fingernail and a bit of his/her hair, and once the person you love will have a spoonful of this fiery sweet condiment, the spell will start working and will attract the person you love to you.

http://imgur.com/Spma6D8

Are you actually suggesting the consumption of human hair and fingernails? Yikes!

Looking good aside from that, though. I really like the mystical styling of your first design and the way that, while used sparingly, the all important yellow really stands out against the otherwise purple label.
And the ingredients sound great too.

Haha, no! One does not consume the fingernails or hair. You collect them. Also that, if merely just a stylized something I keep up. The hoodoo theme.
My daytime job is being a music journalist, so I love writing.

Thank you for your compliments! What do you think of the colour of the sauces?

Rootworkershotsauces said:
Hi!

As a new member of this forum, I'm very excited to engage in talks about the production of hot sauces and peppers in general! As I mentioned in my introduction thread: I am William, living in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

I make hot sauces with a Hoodoo theme. I present to you: 'Juju' Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce by Rootworker's Hot Sauces.
Keywords: Pineapple, caramel, yellow Habanero. 'Juju' sounds cute, just like the tropical fruit, but don't let the name or fruitiness fool you. A 'Juju' is more than often, magic with bad intent.

http://imgur.com/a/TOVxM

Although the label has yet to be designed, I recently finished my second conjure.The tangy, dark sweetness of the blueberry, the tropical tartiness of the gooseberries and the sweet and sour taste of the blackberry makes the base of my second conjure: Rootworker's 'Mojo' Forest Fruit & Adjuma.
Although most Southern-style conjure bags are made of red flannel material, most seasoned conjurers use color-symbolism. This practice embodies itself in the practice of hoodoo, where green flannel is used for a money mojo, white flannel is used for a baby-blessing mojo, red flannel is used for love mojo, and so is this deep red hot sauce used to draw love from your food.
All you need is a fingernail and a bit of his/her hair, and once the person you love will have a spoonful of this fiery sweet condiment, the spell will start working and will attract the person you love to you.

http://imgur.com/Spma6D8

And being the dork I am, the old recipe had habanero's, this has Madame Jeanettes.

Its a nice project Root, but you are up against some pretty heavy hitters here in the states, Lucky Dog, etc. Might want to send a sample bottle to the sauce reviewers like hogleg and spicefreak. Ask them for a private review and ways to improve the sauce

Back