Introducing myself: George McLaughlin Jr.

Howdy! My name is George McLaughlin Jr. I don't always use the junior part, but it does distinguish my from my father, who was also big into gardening.

I've gardened all my life, having my first personal garden (just my own) in 1966. My main interest has been in growing food crops, and a particular interest, since the 80s, has been seed saving. I love hot peppers, though I have tended to limit myself to just a few varieties in any given year, so as to avoid crossing.

I did spend a bit over 14 years, living in Central Mexico, so I have had a pretty good exposure to chiles
Here's a link in which my wife and I were featured, by the Seed Savers Exchange.

We also have our own website, which is to educate people for homesteading skills, including gardening. It's called HomesteadingEdu.

macmex said:
Howdy! My name is George McLaughlin Jr. I don't always use the junior part, but it does distinguish my from my father, who was also big into gardening.

I've gardened all my life, having my first personal garden (just my own) in 1966. My main interest has been in growing food crops, and a particular interest, since the 80s, has been seed saving. I love hot peppers, though I have tended to limit myself to just a few varieties in any given year, so as to avoid crossing.

I did spend a bit over 14 years, living in Central Mexico, so I have had a pretty good exposure to chiles
Here's a link in which my wife and I were featured, by the Seed Savers Exchange.

We also have our own website, which is to educate people for homesteading skills, including gardening. It's called HomesteadingEdu.

Wow! Quite a resume!...
JfgE6Ce.gif

:welcome: to THP!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, maacmex!

Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Any friend of SSE is a friend of ours!

Back