iPower 400 Watt Dimmable Ballasts...Reviews/Comments?

you will be better off going to a cannabis website and searching there. 

i like the solis tek ballasts personally. the dimming function works reliably, and the unit will try to relight a bulb several times if it does not light the first time.

I've read mixed reviews. Mostly about going through bulbs pretty quick and a few about them running hot. That one looks to have a built in fan so it shouldn't have any heat issues. Just pick up a  few spare back up bulbs. 

queequeg152 said:
you will be better off going to a cannabis website and searching there. 

i like the solis tek ballasts personally. the dimming function works reliably, and the unit will try to relight a bulb several times if it does not light the first time.
Thanks, I did.  Favorable review.

if that thing works well, then wow thats a great deal.

i payed like 80 bucks for my 400w digital ballast... this was like 2 years ago? i thought THAT was a good deal...

glad to see this shits gotten cheaper.... its almost not worth buying t5's anymore... just go from t8s over seed trays right to MH or HPS.

oh wait, nm. 

i see 70 bucks is for just the ballast lol. 

queequeg152 said:
if that thing works well, then wow thats a great deal.

i payed like 80 bucks for my 400w digital ballast... this was like 2 years ago? i thought THAT was a good deal...

glad to see this shits gotten cheaper.... its almost not worth buying t5's anymore... just go from t8s over seed trays right to MH or HPS.

oh wait, nm. 

i see 70 bucks is for just the ballast lol. 
Total cost is $97 w/bulb and hood.  FREE shipping.  Not bad, I think.  Typical 2 year warranty on ballast; 1 year on bulb.

Back